To manage and develop the Social Media activity, including Facebook, twitter and other social networks and coordinate seeding campaigns and email newsletters supporting the Brands commercial strategy.To drive the messaging strategy and collate and re-purpose content from the key brand stakeholders for digital use. You will also be responsible for feeding into and implementing a longer term strategy for the Social Media space.
• Will be required to work very closely with the web editorial team, feeding into content creation and campaigns specifically for social media purposes.
• Work cohesively within the media team to follow best practice in both current social media approaches as well as new initiatives.
• Ensure activity is delivered on time and on budget.
• Work with relevant digital/cross-format editorial, commercial, marketing and technical teams to ensure marketing activity is fit for purpose.
• Ensure data, learning and ROI are reported back to commercial and marketing stakeholders.
• Strong analytical ability, proven track record of managing and reporting back to stakeholders.
• Proven track record in hands-on creation and delivery of successful and cost-effective digital marketing campaigns, being able to think creatively and outside the square for problem solving.
• Proven ability of being able to formulate a marketing plan.
|Job Category||Social Media Marketing|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Required Qualification||Any Bachelors/Master degree|