- Manage the software development process.
- Direct the project from initiation through implementation and delivery.
- Guide projects through to completion on time, within scope, meeting quality standards
- Manages project scope and baseline to ensure delivery is compliant
- Develops project plan, schedule, agreement and proposal to ensure timely completion of projects, within budget
- Manages aspects of the project including but not limited to research, analysis, documentation, design/ development, testing, problem resolution, negotiations, training, status reporting
- Manages and secures business control requirements and compliance
- Develops and executes project plan, quality reviews and provide recommendations
- Solves project issues and risks (technical and non- technical) through identification, evaluation, tracking, communication and mediation
- Develops and presents project documentation and communication with all project stakeholders
- Communicates project scope to the customer/ internal partner
- Work within a team and mentor/ develop junior project managers.
Bachelors or Masters in Engineering or related technical field.
- 4 years of experience working with cross functional teams in a Software Development environment as a senior software engineer/team lead.
- Experience in debugging code/fixing bugs, understanding the code, provide feedback and improvements, do code reviews.
- 2 years of experience in Project Management in the Software Development environment.
|Job Category||Project Manager|