Searching for professionals that have a solid track record of creating long-term value for organizations, ability to manage a diverse team in an evolving industry landscape and understands on how to leverage real data and capitalize on business trends and opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities of a Business Development Executive:
- Understanding the future perspective of the company and developing strategies for growth accordingly.
- Researching and analyzing the market to find out better business opportunities.
- Collaborating with clients and making business deals that are beneficial for the company in long run.
- Finding out faults and loop holes in the current business strategies and change them and help in preventing stagnancy in the business by implementing new ideas continuously.
- Interacting with the higher authorities of the company such as managers and directors and discuss business issues with them.
- Engage in discussions with the clients which help them in planning interesting business proposals which can be beneficial for the company and the clients.
- Prepare presentations for the company that can be present at the trade shows, to the clients, to the employees, conferences, etc.
- Maintain continuous client relationships through client follow-up and responding to their queries.
- Should have at least a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in business administration with specialization in marketing and finance.
- Experience in sales and marketing will be an added bonus.
- Should be a strategic thinker and visionary in making profitable future business deals.
- Should have technical knowledge and understand the requirements of an IT company along with good business skills.
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and existing potential clients.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Experience in project management and sales.
- Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.